Regina Minor Football is looking forward to another great season and would like to welcome you aboard. Below is a list of forms and information you will need for the 2023 season. Please review all forms (with your Team Personnel) and make sure you are familiar with their content.
1. Registering yourself and your Team Personnel:
Anyone involved in your team operations must fulfill these 4 RMF requirements:
- They must be registered with the RMF office (Deadline: July 7, 2023)
- They must have a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC) dated 2021, 2022 or 2023
- They must have completed Safe Contact Training
- They must complete and submit a Self-Disclosure Form
- New for 2023 - Head Coaches are required to take “Respect in Sport” online
- New for 2023 – One Coach per RMF team just take Making Headway in Football online.
The following forms explain in further detail these requirements.
- Requirements for 2023 RMF Team Personnel
- 2023 Team Personnel Info Sheet – Submit by July 7, 2023
- Procedure for CRC/Respect in Sport/Making Headway in Football
- Police Check Waiver Letter
- Self-Disclosure Form
- Youth Coach Policy
- Youth Coach Application
- Safe Contact Clinic Dates
** It is important for us to know who your Team Manager is asap. If you have someone in place already, complete the Managers Info Form and email to
Head Coach or Manager submit your Team Personnel Documents to the RMF office by July 28, 2023.
2. Equipment Room Schedule – Review and share with your Team Manager. If you have any equipment fitting questions contact Brent at 306-529-8036
- Team Equipment Master Distribution Record
- Player Equipment Distribution Form
- Player/Parent Equipment Responsibility Form
4. Release Form – Used for players who quit and for equipment tracking. Must be completed and forwarded to the office.
5. Regina Minor Football Weigh in Policy, Restricted player rules – All Coaches and your Manager should review this Policy and restricted players rules. If you have any questions, please call the office.
6. Registration/Weigh-In Information and Registration/Weigh-In Schedule - Check your teams Registration date and time in August. You should attend with your Manager. Your Manager will also be given more specific information regarding this. Teams are not allowed to practice on their registration night.
These must be filled out completely, signed and handed into the Game Day Person before each game. You must list players numerically, first and last name and all players must be accounted for. You must also indicate how you are rotating your extra players into the game. (See Fair Play Policy). You will receive a supply at Registration Night and Extra Game Sheets can also be obtained from the Game Day Staff at Leibel Field. They can be done electronically, but you need to bring 3 copies to the game with you.
11. Injury Reports - These injury forms are used during practices and can be forwarded to the office or handed into Game Day Staff at Leibel. Injuries that take place during games will be handled by RMF EMT's.
15. Gateway Alliance
16. Coaches Timeline
Check my CRC, SC and/or Disclosure
If you have further questions, please Len Antonini 535-4111, or email us at
Thank you for your cooperation and have fun.